Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Defect on Amazon.com's Top Ten Books List

Now that The Defect is listed on Amazon.com., I decided to join Amazon's Author Central service. The site has a location where I can insert a short bio and a picture to be displayed next to my book's entry. A user has only to click on my name to add the display.

Author Central also has a much more interesting feature. a 'book ranking' graphic. I can see a graph of how my standing on the Amazon Top Ten Best Seller. This week, on a scale of one to ten, The Defect is ranked 344,098. I believe that my ranking is actually up from yesterday. WooHoo!! I have a long way to go. Today I HAVE a ranking.

The Author Central feature also has a more useful feature. The page itemized all the comments That have been posted for one of my books in the previous ranking period. This is my first official Amazon book review:

"The Defect by Jeff Bailey was one of the most riveting books I have read. I was captivated from the first page through the last paragraph. Definitely deserves a five star rating!"

No comments:

Post a Comment