Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A trip to Vegas

I've been doing some book marketing preparation for the last couple of weeks. Boy, what a thankless job. I seem to go in circles and accomplish very little. I must admit that it is a fascinating learning curve, but I'm getting a bit burned out.
Abby Sing and the terrorist threat to the Pacific Northwest wine industry is calling me. Wine Country, my current project, beckons. For the next couple of days, I'm going to spend every minute writing. I get lost in writing for hours at a time. It's rejuvenating. I'm looking forward to the return to the writing routine.
The marketing effort will still be there in a few days. But, marketing is like farming. There is a never ending list of things to do, each more important that the others. No matter how hard a farmer works, the must-do list never seems to get any shorter. Sometimes, a farmer just needs to "bag it" and go to Vegas. Diving into the depths of Wine country is my Vegas trip.
See you all in a few days.

Jeff

Home Page
Press Room
Opening chapter of Wine Country

No comments:

Post a Comment