Sunday, December 4, 2016

Early Reader Reviews for I'm A Marine by Jeff Bailey



Derek said, “This book [I’m a Marine] should be made into a movie. The action doesn’t stop.”

Anonymous wrote, “Timely book. I see today’s world in the story. Well done.”

Charonne from Oregon said, "Jeff Bailey is to the nuclear thriller what John Grisham is to the law thriller or Robin Cook is to the medical thriller."

Ray from Kennewick said, “I normally read westerns, but I’m A Marine was too good to put down. I have a new author to follow.”

CW from Baton Rouge said, “Intricate story and characters. I loved it and can’t wait for his next book.”

Trent wrote, “Great and believable characters. My kind of book.”

Allen wrote, “I like a strong, capable female character. Cassie Sing doesn’t disappoint. Great Read.”


I'm A Marine is a story about a female, Aviation Fire Fighter and paramedic in the U.S. Marine Corp. Alone, unarmed, and unable to contact her chain-of-command, she witnesses an act of terrorism. True to her code of honor and duty to her country she acts to intercede and stop the suspected attack. The character of Cassie Sing is a composite of the experiences of my granddaughter who was an active duty Lance Corporal Aviation Firefighter in the marines at the time of the writing and my experiences as a nuclear weapons technician for the Army. My stories are based on true life.
I write nuclear terrorist novels for a reason. I worked in nuclear related technologies of one description or another for forty-five years. My first U.S. Army assignment at nineteen years old was to repair  maintain nuclear weapons at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. In 2012, I retired from the science staff of a national laboratory, after seventeen years. In the years in between, I built, initially started, or operated a variety of nuclear power and research reactors. While I infuse my nuclear resume into my stories, I base the stories themselves on true events from everyday news items.
Read a page from the first chapter of I'm a Marine.
Welcome to my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment