Friday, January 15, 2016

Are You a Writer

When I was first researching the web trying to figure out how to become a writer, I ran across a site that had a little 'writer's test.' I've never been able to find the site again. The test was easy. In one paragraph or half a page, describe an event in your life. The caveat was that if you're a male, you had to write the paragraph from a female point of view. If you're a female, write it as a man would. Writer's often have to write scenes from the point if view of the opposite sex, other religions, other cultures, and different age groups. It was a good test that I struggled with. Are you interested in becoming a writer? Try to write this simple scene. I'm interested in what you come up with. Post your paragraphs in the comments section. Happy writing.

https://sites.google.com/site/jeffreyabaileyauthor/home

 jeff.bailey4007@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment